Give in Celebration
Give the gift of health with Finnan's Gift
In Celebration giving is a simple and personal way to celebrate any special occasion. Whatever you’re celebrating a birthday, wedding, baby shower, anniversary, Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah, ask friends and family to make a donation instead of buying you a gift. It feels great!
Step 1 - Get in touch for a chat
Firstly, get in touch if you would like to make a donation to Finnan’s Gift in celebration of a special occasion. Contact Laura Buck, Fundraising Manager - this is a quick and easy process. Call (03) 9345 5037 or (03) 9345 5522 or email.
Step 2 - Create your own fundraising website
You can create your very own fundraising webpage to help support Finnan’s Gift in honour of your celebration!!!
Creating your personal fundraising page is quick, easy and fun but most importantly, secure. Donations are collected online and automatically transferred to Finnan’s Gift.
On your Finnan’s Gift Celebration page you can:
• personalise your page by adding images, write your story, and even add a video
• email guests a direct link to your webpage - your donors can leave a personalised message for you too
• share your page through social media to spread the word
• track the progress of your celebration fundraising online
• automatically supply tax deductible receipts by email
Your personal celebration fundraising page does all the work at no cost to you - follow this link to get started and you'll be ready in no time.
Step 3 - Let your friends know by sending out donation envelopes
If you are sending out invitations to your special occasion by post, the Finnan’s Gift team can help by:
• providing in celebration donation envelopes to send with your invitations
• accepting all donations directly from guests on your behalf
• issuing tax deductible receipts to all donors
• supplying you with a list of people who donated and the total amount raised